Contact Person : Cherry Gao
Phone Number : +86 573 82717867
WhatsApp : +8613857354118
July 29, 2022
Nickel Alloy 625 is a face centered cubic crystal structure. After holding at 650 ℃ for a long enough time, carbon particles and unstable quaternary phase will be precipitated and transformed into stable Ni3 (Nb, Ti) orthorhombic lattice phase. After solution strengthening, the mechanical properties of the material will be improved, but the plasticity will be decreased.
Alloy 625 shows excellent corrosion resistance in many media. It has excellent resistance to pitting corrosion, crevice corrosion, intergranular corrosion and erosion in oxide medium. It has good corrosion resistance to inorganic acids, such as nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, etc. it also has corrosion resistance to alkali and organic acids in oxidation and reduction environment. Effective resistance to chloride reduction stress corrosion cracking. It has high corrosion resistance to seawater and salt solution. It's the same at high temperatures. There is no sensitivity during welding. It is resistant to carbonization and oxidation in static or cyclic environment, and resistant to chlorine containing gas corrosion.
1. It has excellent corrosion resistance to various corrosive media in oxidation and reduction environment
2. Excellent resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion, and no stress corrosion cracking due to chloride
3. Excellent corrosion resistance to inorganic acids, such as nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid and mixed acid of sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid
4. Excellent corrosion resistance to mixed solution of various inorganic acids
5. When the temperature reaches 40℃, it can show good corrosion resistance in various concentrations of hydrochloric acid solution
6. Good processability and weldability, no cracking sensitivity after welding
7. Manufacturing certification of pressure vessel with wall temperature of - 196-450 ℃
8. It is certified by NACE standard of American Society of Corrosion Engineers (mr-01-75) to meet the highest standard level VII for acid gas environment
Low carbon alloy 625 after softening and annealing is widely used in chemical process industry. Its good corrosion resistance and high strength make it a thinner structural part. Alloy 625 can be used in the case of contact with seawater and high mechanical stress.
Typical application fields:
1. Components of organic chemical processes containing chlorides, especially when acid chloride catalysts are used
2. Digesters and bleachers for the pulp and paper industry
3. Absorber, reheater, flue gas inlet baffle, fan (wet), agitator, deflector and flue in flue gas desulfurization system
4. It is used to manufacture equipment and components used in acid gas environment
5. acetic acid and acetic anhydride reaction generator
6. Sulfuric acid condenser
Enter Your Message